Here's a quick list of some little improvements that we have released recently:
- a record selection made on a filtered list is retained when the filter is cleared, making the filter-select actions more useful
- added an integration with Google Cloud Storage for custom assets domain. Have a look at the docs
- performance improvements in the UI and API (still going)
- added a few supported locales in project settings
- new documentation for
responsiveImagein Content Delivery API
- a new filter for uploads with sizes selector (B, KB, MB)
- little improvements for key-based navigation in the UI interface
- a lot of little bug fixes!
We've also recently released updated versions of our plugins:
- Ruby client v0.7.10
- Gatsby source plugin v2.1.23
- JS client v3.0.14
On the demos side instead we've launched a new example in React, pulling information directly from our Content Delivery API using three different GraphQL clients.